IBMR CELEBRATE ACHIEVEMENTS
Dr S Y Kulkarni Chief Guest,
Vice Chancellor, Reva University,
Mr Anicattu Issac Gorge Special Guest Of Hounour, CFO GVK Poawer & Infra, India. .
Vinaychandra Mahendrakar Chairman, Founder IBMR
Riyaz Basari Executive Director
Dr Sadanand Havanagi Director MBA
Dr Chidanad Bedagir Principal MCOM
Prof Arogyaswamy Principal BBA
Prof Swetha Marigouder Principal BCA
Dr Vikram Kulkarni Principal BCom
Date: Sunday, December 29th, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Savai Gandhrava Hall, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka
Click for route map
Read the instructions given below and then tick the check box at the bottom and press I AGREE button to start the registration process:
- The 18th Convocation of IBMR Group of Institutions will be held for the pass out Batch of 2016 2017, 2018, 2019 on Wednesday Sunday 29 th of December 2019.
- All degree recipients are required to make a online payment of Rs.500 (non-refundable) towards Convocation fee.(Refundable Gown/robes fee of Rs 200 At the venue ). For making this payment, use the link after submission of this FORM Via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- The degree recipients will take Gowns /robes by paying Rs 200 ( Refundable security deposit ) at venue. After completion of Convocation ceremony will get refund of fee Rs 200, on return of Gowns / Robes.
- On completing the registration process a receipt will be generated immediately for the degree recipient confirming his/ her payment.
- All students are required to wear academic robes (consisting of Gown, Hood and Cap) for the Convocation ceremony and the same may be collected on the day of Convocation as per the schedule mentioned on Hall Ticket.
- The degree recipient as well as the guest must carry respectively their Convocation hall ticket (hard copy is required) and guest ticket while coming to the university for Convocation as this ticket will be verified at the main entrance of the Venue.
- Strictly adhere to all timings specified on the ticket and no laxity will be admissible with regard to these timing.
- The Degree Recipient and the guest accompanying (if any) will not be allowed entry in the Venue without the Convocation Hall Ticket and Guest Ticket respectively, or after the last entry time specified on the ticket.
Pay for Convocation
The degree recipient can use Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.to make registration.
Convocation Fee ( One time non refundable )
For Convocation : Rs 500
Security Deposit for Gown : Rs 200 (On Spot & Refundable )
Alumni Registration Fee : RS 200 (Online/ On Spot )
Last date for Registration : 15 December 2019